Back to Flyin' Miata
The FM Westfield
Flyin' Miata is well known for making power. But it's not the only way to go fast. Imagine one of FM's legendary powerplants in a car that weighs 1000 lbs less than a Miata.
Meet the FM Westfield. Supercar performance with Miata reliability.
- Powdercoating is now a free upgrade.
- We've started a new Westfield build. Want to watch? Build diary
- Price drop! The value of the pound has fallen, so we benefit. Check out the new configurator with the newest prices.
- We just obliterated the lap record at our local track. Bill took 1.3 seconds off the old record - which used to belong to Keith.
- We've turbocharged our car. Why? Because that's the sort of people we are.
- Both Automobile Magazine and Road & Track have driven the car and given it the big thumbs up. If you're visiting after reading Peter Egan's article, welcome aboard!
- We've added two new options - wider rear fenders and the classic front wings.
- The configurator now has a memory, so you can save your favorite setup to visit over and over again. You can also send it to FM Westfield as the first step in placing an order.